Saturday, April 19, 2014

Welcome!

             Hello! My name is Jenn and I LOVE to read. My goal is to blog about almost every book I read from here on out. And to share hot guys I read about.

A little back ground:

              I can read a book in as little as 2 hours to a few days. Depending on if it catches my eye fast, or how long it is. I go through dozens of books a week. Sometimes several in one day. I fall in love with dozens of book boyfriends too. And I will LOVE sharing them with you!


       If you have certain books you want me to read, let me know. You can email me at jchase1369@gmail.com or leave a comment here. I read everything from non fiction to fiction. Fantasy, Sy Fi, historical fiction, Young Adults, Adults, whatever catches my eye. So hope you follow me!


No comments:

Post a Comment