Wednesday, December 17, 2014

HIGH RISK FEVER by Lea Bronsen.

I did a character interview for this story! Check it out below along with more info!



Character interview




Hi guys, what are your names?
Micaela and Todd.

Is there a nickname you’re known by?
Micaela (glances lovingly at Todd): He calls me Mica. It's sweet.

It is very sweet. Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings?
Todd: I don't have any, but Mica has his ears pierced. He likes to wear his jewels (he grins at Mica)

Okay, what about a personal scent (perfume or cologne)?
Mica (sniffs the air): Todd smells man. I love it.
Todd: You smell man, too. A bit musky, since you're Italian. I find it sooo enthralling!

Where did you grow up? How do you feel about it now?
Todd: I'm from the US. I travelled to Italy to visit Mica, whom I met on an online dating site, but I miss home. (He turns to Mica): You'll have to come home with me someday, sweetheart.
Mica: Yes. I was born in Italy and I like it there, but I could live anywhere. So why not the States? In the meantime, we're visiting the French Alps during our summer holidays.
Todd: Yeah, which is why we've ended up at this bed and breakfast. We just have to wait out the storm before moving on. 

Yes, let's hope it won't last too long. What is your current job title/social station/rank?
Mica: I'm a dancer. I don't really have a title.
Todd: Who cares about title or rank? I own an online lingerie sales site and I do well. That's all that matters.

How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
Mica (looking thoughtful): Hmm, good question. The dancers would probably say I'm a cool and easy-going guy to work with, while the choreographers… I don't know. I hope they'd say I work hard.
Todd: That, I believe. You're a hard worker. It only takes a look at your amazing body to know it's true. As for me, I'm on my own, so there's no one to judge me (he smiles)

Who is your best friend? Describe them briefly.
Todd (throws Mica a teasing glance): Mica, without a doubt. He's the hottest, the most beautiful, and caring, and generous guy on earth. I adore him.
Mica: Caring? Generous? That's how I'd describe you, Todd. You're the best boyfriend anyone could have.

Aw, you too are so sweet. What would you say is your greatest talent?
Mica: Dancing.
Todd (laughs): Um, and seducing. Like I said, Mica's incredibly beautiful, so he's a real seducer. Just look at those exotic eyes! I tell ya, men and women alike are crawling at his feet. I consider myself lucky he's chosen to spend his life with me.
Mica: Ha ha! You funny you. Of course I do.

How would you spend an unexpected day off?
Todd (grinning): In bed with Mica. What else?
Mica: Definitely!

(Laughs) Why am I not surprised? Now tell me again how the two of you met?
Todd: Like I said, we met on an online dating site. Both of us were lonely, and just like that, posting our pics and bio on a website and looking for someone nice anywhere on the globe got us together. It's really incredible, when you think of it.
Mica: Yep, I still can't believe I found the man of my dreams in America, of all places.
Todd (turns to him lovingly): And that American man travelled all the way to Italy to be with you, honey.
That's very touching. OK, last question: how do you feel, generally, about the opposite sex?
Mica (hesitates): Um… it's a bit complicated. I've had a girlfriend in the past, but now I'm attracted to a man.
Todd: Oh, c'mon. I've seen the way you're looking at the hostess here. Anne, isn't that her name?
Mica (frowns): No, Todd, I'm not looking at her in any particular way.
Todd: You gotta admit she's a beautiful piece.
Mica (shrugs)

Well, I'll leave it at that. Thanks to the both of you for agreeing to talk to me!
Todd and Mica (unanimously): Thank you, too. It's been a pleasure.